Friday, January 27, 2012

Can i put my preffered name on a job application?

I want to fill out an application for subway.. but my legal first name is not what I usually go by. Can I put my preffered name on a job app even if there is no space for it?Can i put my preffered name on a job application?
Dear you have to change your legal first name with that you usually go by. to know how to change your name in a legal way visit this page.

http://www.lawny.org/index.php/family-self-help-140/name-change-self-help-58

Other wise you have to fill your legal first name in form as you told that there is no space for preferred name.Can i put my preffered name on a job application?
I really think you should only put your preferred name. There is definitely no reason why you can't just go ahead and live by that name you gifted yourself. Who cares if the company insures you as puddycat jones, or hercules, just so long as you are hired by your "preferred" name. It's not important on your tax forms I'm sure. You just have to make sure you get the DMV to change it to your preferred name on your drivers license too. I mean, heck, to do it right, you should just go to the social security administration and have your legal name changed to your preferred name. Thay way, when they call and ask for puddycat jones, the whole world can be on your page. I mean seriously, if you don't get the job, that just means you weren't the "preferred" candidate.Can i put my preffered name on a job application?
Put the preferred name in quotations AFTER your legal name on the application. ALWAYS use your legal name on any application.

No comments:

Post a Comment