Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm trying to sign an application for Subway but I have no experience?

Are they expecting me to graduate from college or something? While I fill this application, they say something about a career? I'm not looking for Subway to be my CAREER, I'm just looking for a job, so I can make money for college and possible move out of my parents house. Am I misinterpreting the word CAREER? Because the way they say it, it feels like they expect me to work there for good...do you know what I mean?





Also, here is another thingI'm wondering about; this is the question; what does part time, full time, seasonal mean as the position?

The reason for my question is, I don't want to make a CAREER out of this. I just want to work for a while until I'm set.I'm trying to sign an application for Subway but I have no experience?
Well I have friends who are still in high school that work at subway so you don't need to have college. Youll probably want to say part time unless you want to be working like everyday with the same hours everyday. But if you have concerns about the application you should ask them about it, they would be able to guide you better. Or you could ask a parent or guardian haha

No comments:

Post a Comment