Monday, January 30, 2012

Can I lie on a job application under the referral section?

You know the section where you have to put three names, phone numbers, and how long you've known the person. Its just a job at Subway fast food place, I'm a teenager trying to make a little money. If I put family members would they know? The reason I wanna lie on my Subway application and put my family members for referrals is because I don't really have anyone to referral me that's outside family, it says "Don't include family members for referrals." Would a place like Subway know if I put family members? Would they care? ThanksCan I lie on a job application under the referral section?
If they go ahead and contact them, or see that they have all the same last night, then yes, they may care.



Just ask a couple teachers or a friend's parent if you can use them as a reference. Then save their information so you can continue to use them in the future.Can I lie on a job application under the referral section?
They probably wouldn't care unless they are looking for a valid reason to fire you down the line. If you lie on your application at all for any reason, it's grounds for immediate termination, in most states anyway. Use teachers from school or simply explain to them that you have no professional references. But if you lie and they find out it's usually grounds for termination

No comments:

Post a Comment