Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I turn in my job application?

I know this may sound like a dumb question but I just want to do it right. I have some Subway applications that I printed out and I'm going to give them back today. How do I give it to them and like what do I say? I've never had a job so I'm kind of new at this. Thanks I really appreciate the help.How do I turn in my job application?
Make sure it is legible handwriting, make sure you look nice (for subway you don't need a suit or dress or anything, but don't wear a t-shirt or ripped pants so you can make a good impression in case the manager is there).



Then bring your application to subway, ask to speak to a manager. Tell them you are interested, hand them your application and a resume, adn ask when you can set up an interview. (create a resume if you have not already. Look up online how to create one, and include volunteer, school activities, etc. if you are still in school and do not have work experience).



If the manager is not there, just tell someone you are intereted in applying, and ask if they can pass you application and resume on to their manager. Just remember, everyone working there also applied and went through the same process you will be going through, so try not to be nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment