Monday, January 30, 2012

Should I call back after applying to Subway?

I've been applying to jobs for a couple of months now, and the most recent place I've applied is to Subway. I applied exactly a week ago, and I'm considering calling to follow up on my application. Should I? Does it show that I have incentive? I truly need a job and I would love to work at Subway. What should I do?Should I call back after applying to Subway?
Yes, call back but don't call over and over again or they will find you annoying. Managers do like a person who shows initiative and interest, and a follow up call would be good. If you don't get the job right no, follow up again in a while, say a month or two. if you still dont get the job, then forget about it.Should I call back after applying to Subway?
dont call, go up there in person and talk to the manager

No comments:

Post a Comment