Monday, January 30, 2012

What can I write about on my cover letter for Subway?

So for english we have to write a cover letter and a resume..and print an application from some place.

Subway was the only place I knew about that had online applications that you can print out.





So i know about the format for cover letters...but I really don't know what I can put on there..do you guys have anything that will help me?? Thanks :)What can I write about on my cover letter for Subway?
just look up "cover letters"

Punctuality, get the job done, never missed a day, honest) give examples. Sold most rewards cards, gathered most email addresses, saved the company money, etc.

I did this, and that that experience translates to (quick learner/good team player, reliable, honest,friendly,got employee of the month, etc)

That's what an employer is looking forWhat can I write about on my cover letter for Subway?
You can buy resume books at Barnes and Noble or Borders books for cover letter syllabus examples. If this is a manager position then yes you would require a professional cover letter on a resume for each or any employment position. There are samples to follow.
  • tagalog translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment