Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm applying for a subway application online, and don't understand some of the questions such as this one?

[List all restaurant %26amp; food service businesses in which you have an ownership interest:]

So basically, it is saying I should tell them what I have been doing in the past at other restaurants?.....how do I tell them I want to make sandwiches or something?...that's what subway does, right?I'm applying for a subway application online, and don't understand some of the questions such as this one?
No, its asking if you own or are part owner in restaurant or food service business. Unless you personally own investment stock in restaurants you don't have to list anything. They don't want to hire someone who has a money invested in growing a competing company.I'm applying for a subway application online, and don't understand some of the questions such as this one?
I'm currently employed as a Sandwich Artist at Subway, but honestly, even if you're supposed to have a specific job, you end up practically doing everything, although this also depends on how many employees are present during your shift. When you work at Subway, you always should find something to do (and there is ALWAYS something to do), whether it's greeting the customer and making sandwiches or wiping down the tables and recycling boxes. I still haven't been assigned to work the cash register, though.

When you first get the job, the person in charge will most likely make you a Sandwich Artist--- think of it like a starting position--- then, you may be promoted to Shift Manager. Again, you usually end up doing a little bit of everything.



Good luck and I hope you get the job!I'm applying for a subway application online, and don't understand some of the questions such as this one?
say things like customer service and satisfaction, order accuracy, cash handling, maintaining a clean work spaceetc.

No comments:

Post a Comment