Monday, January 30, 2012

Waiting after turning in an application?

I recently turned in an application to a Subway near my house.

How long does it usually take for them to call me?How long should I wait before calling to check on it if they don't call?

When I call, what exactly should I say or ask, because I know if I call the restaurant I'll probably be speaking to a regular employee.

What should I do after that?

If the wait is too long, should I re-apply?Waiting after turning in an application?
Seeing as how I gave in like 15 applications 2-3 weeks ago, I was debating this myself.



I called periodically. The earliest being a week and a half afterward.



When I called I said "Good ____, I gave in my application ___ days/weeks ago and was wondering whether their was an update regarding that application. Thank you".Waiting after turning in an application?
Don't wait for them to call you. Call them within the next few days (sooner the better). When you call (or go in) ask to speak to the general manager. Usually at fast food places it's the general manager that does all the hiring. When you do get the manager on the phone, say that you recently turned in an application and would like to know when would be a good time for an interview. Only the persistent applicants get interviewed/hired.



When you got the application did they say they were taking applications or that they were indeed hiring? Fast food places are always accepting applications. If they said they're hiring odds are you'll be able to start working really soon.



Good luck!Waiting after turning in an application?
you should call back personal to speak to the interviewer , if the person incharge did not call back and this makes the second conversation more interesting.Waiting after turning in an application?
Find out when manager is there and show up and say I am ready to work making sandwich's. Don't worry if Subway takes to long Burger King always needs "whopper Flopper's"

No comments:

Post a Comment