Friday, January 27, 2012

Any tips to get my Subway or Mcdonald's job?

If anybody has worked at any of those places. Got any tips for me to get those jobs?



I applied to Mcdonald's online and I'm going to turn in my job application to Subway (I just printed it from the website) tomorrow.Any tips to get my Subway or Mcdonald's job?
great personality and social skills.



customer service skills %26amp;



previous experience in a restaurant setting is a plus but not required...sorry these advertising bots are here...Any tips to get my Subway or Mcdonald's job?
Job applications are always hard - how should you complete them? Should you chase them up when there is no response? I suppose there's no true solution. Maybe you won't need an application, check out the resource in the box below, it shows you how to make cash from Google. I started a couple of months ago, now I earn more than my regular job!
  • textbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment