Friday, January 27, 2012

Dumb question - Subway Restaurant Application?

Okay, so obviously I've never had to fill out a job application...



On the application, there's a box for each day of the week for hours. Do I put something like AM/PM or do I put the hours that I personally am available (such as 3PM after class to closing hours). And for total hours available per week, do I count how many hours Subway is open during which I'm available?



I know I probably sound dumb, but.. x] Thanks for any help you can provide.Dumb question - Subway Restaurant Application?
That's not a dumb question, because at some point in our lives, all of us have had a first time completing an application!



The day of the week boxes are for you to put the hours you can work. And yes, total available hours during the week is during the hours Subway is open.



Cool place to work! My sister worked there for her first job. She always brought home a sub to share with me each night. And the cookies.....man.....they are the best!!!
  • college books
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment