Monday, January 30, 2012

I put in an application to work at subway... should I call tomorrow?!?

I don't know if I should call in... I really need this job! If I were to call what do I say?! Please help! 10 pnts..I put in an application to work at subway... should I call tomorrow?!?
Wait a couple days so your application can "sink in"....I put in an application to work at subway... should I call tomorrow?!?
I worked at subway after school :)



when i put in my application I called after 3 days so it gave them time to process it. Someone once told me if you dont hear anything after 3 days, call them.



Just say : Hi, my name is ... I recently applied for a position here and am just calling to see if my application has been successful



ask to talk to the manager because the floor staff will just be like 'whatever i'll pass it on' and they wont ;S lol

No comments:

Post a Comment