Monday, January 30, 2012

What do I say to store manager when turning in a job application?

I just applied for a job at Subway and I also printed one out. I called the store and talked to the manager briefly and she said they'll set up interviews next week, but I can come in an turn it in personally later today. I just don't know what to say when I get there lol! Can anyone help... btw I'm 16What do I say to store manager when turning in a job application?
you need to find out what the rules are with knives in your area. In Idaho its 18 before you can pick up a knife in arizona its 16.What do I say to store manager when turning in a job application?
If you know the name of the manager you spoke to on the phone, I would recommend asking for them personally and giving them the application personally. Make eye contact and remind them of who you are and when you spoke. Tell them you are very interested in the position and are curious to when you could expect a call back for an interview. remind them that your contact information is on the application/resume and you are looking forward to hearing from them. Keep it short, professional and precise.

No comments:

Post a Comment