Monday, January 30, 2012

When should I apply for a different job?

If I turn in a Subway application,

should I wait until I turn in a Jamba application? Or Vice Versa?



If so,

how long should I wait?When should I apply for a different job?
i would turn one in and wait a week. if you don't hear anything, then turn the next one in. if you get interviewed and accepted at a job, then for any other job offers, you just say "I'm sorry, i have already accepted another position" its not a big deal to them. but trust me, when it comes to these types of establishments, if they really need someone, you will get a phone call within the week for a interviewWhen should I apply for a different job?
Before you quit your current job,and don't burn any bridges.Leave in good standing with any company you ever work for.Don't wait just,get the job,and turn in a two week notice.Peace!!When should I apply for a different job?
i think u should wait long when once in blue moon.after than u apply a different jobWhen should I apply for a different job?
What I did was turned in one application..waited a few days called them back..if they want you they'd call back with in a few days max.. if not..apply for another job a that point

No comments:

Post a Comment