Friday, January 27, 2012

APPLICATION: SUBWAY eductation INFO question?

Why would they need to know about what college I go to and such? And can I lie? I put down a community tech, and that it was my first year, and that my feild of study was psychology.

Is it even possible to have your first year of college majoring in psychology?APPLICATION: SUBWAY eductation INFO question?
Why on earth wouldn't you tell the truth? What are you going to do when they ask to see your transcripts, or ask for the name of one of your teachers as a reference?



That was a really bad decision on your part. I'm seriously curious why you felt you had to tell them those lies.APPLICATION: SUBWAY eductation INFO question?
Never lie on an application. That is a great way to guarantee that you will never work there. What are you going to do when they ask for proof of enrollment? Not sure what you meant by your last question, but of course you can be a freshman and major in psychology. Any college student can tell you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment