Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I turned an application in to subway 2 days ago should I call and check on it?

What do I ask if I do?I turned an application in to subway 2 days ago should I call and check on it?
JJ is an idiot. Take Golden's advice. Give them the impression that you really WANT to work there.I turned an application in to subway 2 days ago should I call and check on it?
Nope. The golden rule in job applications is "don't call us, we'll call you!"
If they consider you for the job, they'll give you a call and probably ask you to come in for an interview, or do an interview over the phone. Otherwise, you may never hear from them again. If this is your first job, I would suggest you apply at a few more places while you're waiting. You can always turn down a job offer later, but it's going to take a while to find one if you just do it one at a time!I turned an application in to subway 2 days ago should I call and check on it?
Na, man. Give it atleast 5 days for a place like Subway

Jus' say you were checking on the status of your app, it will show initiationI turned an application in to subway 2 days ago should I call and check on it?
of course call. even stop by again (during off hours).
Too soon, wait at least a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment