Friday, January 27, 2012

I recently turned in a job application to subway should i wait for them to call me?

i turned in my job application this morning and the door did say that their now hiring so and also everytime i go to that subway its the same two people attending (so im guessing their reeeally short in staff) and when i turned in my application the guy that worked there asked me if i go to school i told him yes i go to high school and he said "owh so in the summer this wnt be a problem" then he asked me when does school start i told him august 16th and he just nodded and smiled and i left and said "have a great day"



do you think hes gonna call???



if you guys think i should call then what should i say??I recently turned in a job application to subway should i wait for them to call me?
If you are too lazy to be bothered to put your question in the right section, how are you ever going to have a successful career at Subway?I recently turned in a job application to subway should i wait for them to call me?
Call I a day and thank him for his time. Tell him you are excited about the opportunity to be a Subway employee and remind him that you are available full-time all summer.



If you don't hear in another 3 days, call again and ask when he might make a decision, as you want to work right away.



Good manners go a long way toward people remembering you.I recently turned in a job application to subway should i wait for them to call me?
Well I think you should wait a few days and if you still don't hear back from him call him. Just say you are calling because you are wondering about the application you turned in. Ask to speak to the guy you gave it to.I recently turned in a job application to subway should i wait for them to call me?
Just so you know a lot of subways will not hire you unless you are 18, I know that because my friend works for one and they told her that.
wait a few days for the call
  • minn kota
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment