Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I word my personal statement for a job application?

Im 16 and applying for a job at subway. It says in the application form to describe yourself in 50 words or less.

I'm polite, caring, will always be determined to give my best in anything I do, am well organised, have a positive attitude to work and life, am able to pick up new skills quickly and easily and am able to work in groups or independently.

I don't know how to arrange the these skills into easily flowing sentences. Please could anyone help me out and suggest how to start it off and order these skills. Thanks XxHow do I word my personal statement for a job application?
I'd want to be sarcastic and tell the people who wrote the application it should be 50 words or FEWER, because if one can count it, than the word FEWER is correct, not LESS. However, I wouldn't have to write a personal statement saying I'm a sarcastic English teacher. Don't make your personal statement boring. Talk about results:

I saved $__ for our park by cleaning up trash. I took a babysitting course so that I would know what to do in an emergency. When I walk my dog, I pick up dog poop even if it doesn't belong to my dog. I helped a neighbor shovel snow.



Talk about real events, not ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment