Monday, January 30, 2012

Should I go into the store and ask about my application?

I applied for a job at the Subway near my house a week ago. I called in today and spoke to the manager, he said he had my application but he was busy getting evaluated, so he said he would call back in the next hour. Its been 4 hrs since then. So, should I just go into the store tommorow and talk to him? I have a job still, but It isnt steady.Should I go into the store and ask about my application?
Yes and please dress neatly.Should I go into the store and ask about my application?
Job applications are always gruelling - how should you complete them? Should you chase them up when there is no response? I suggest there's no definitive solution but the site in the box below has some really awesome guidance about this. It certainly helped me when I was completing job applications recently, additionally they have extra help on job hunting.
  • campers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment