Friday, January 27, 2012

Subway Application question: Why do you want to work at subway?

Really if you work anywhere, of course you want to make money, but I used to work at Mr. Goodcents(For those of you who don't know, it's KIND OF like subway, only their meats aren't pre-sliced).

I love the deli work environment.

I'm familiar with it.

And I'm already proficient at making subs.

I just can't seem to come up with the appropriate wording to answer this question. Mostly because I know it's about more than just making sandwiches. A little help? I really want to sound sincere about the job (Because I am).Subway Application question: Why do you want to work at subway?
say something like ive had past experience working in the deli and know my way around it also i enjoy making subs and am very proficient at making them and think i would be a great asset to your team.



short and sweetSubway Application question: Why do you want to work at subway?
I think you just answered it yourself. Explain that you love the deli work environment, you're familiar with it and already proficient at making subs. That sounds sincere and shows that you like making subs not only because of the money.Subway Application question: Why do you want to work at subway?
Say you heard about their $5.00 footlongs, and you have been paying through the roof in an attempt to reach that goal. Natural male enhancement is pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment