Monday, January 30, 2012

Why isn't subways online application working?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ OPEN?

Ugh, I'm trying to apply for a job at subway online and did the entire 3 steps and took a long time to answer all of there questions until I got to "step four" the very LAST step that I have to do to finish my application, and answer a bunch of questions. But, when I click "submit", it doesn't go to the next page and say "Congradulations, your application is submitted!" There is just a loading button and it has been loading for about 30min-1 hour....why doesn't it let me finish my application?!!!!!!



I just took a lot of time out of my day to do this, and finally get to the end and it won't submit my application.Why isn't subways online application working?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ OPEN?
Yep, I'm having the same exact problem. It sucks.Why isn't subways online application working?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ OPEN?
me too man idk what to do i refreshed and answered all questions and its stuck on step 4 after i press the submitWhy isn't subways online application working?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ OPEN?
It's not working for me either. I've tried 4 times already.

No comments:

Post a Comment