Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm filling out a Subway job application, and I don't know what to put?

They're asking for references but I don't have any. I just kind of referred myself I guess. I don't think they'd want to see "self-reference," or would they?I'm filling out a Subway job application, and I don't know what to put?
In general, when looking up references, people who are beneficiaries of you getting a job would be excluded as they would most likely be biased towards giving you a glowing recommendation.



so unfortunately, citing yourself as a reference is not only inappropriate but may actually turn off potential employers.



If you have minimal or no work experience, try using your teachers or banker as a reference, of course with their permission. HTHI'm filling out a Subway job application, and I don't know what to put?
If this is your first job and your still in high school then maybe if you have done yard work for a neighbor or babysat you can ask if those people would be willing to be references. Otherwise use relatives that know your work ethic. Then if you are interviewed just be honest about this being your first "real" job.I'm filling out a Subway job application, and I don't know what to put?
Im sure they want some personal references. Maybe a couple of good friends who know your character and personality and can give you a good reference.



Have you had any kind of job before? If so, would they make a good reference?



If you have no references at all, just mark N/A in the space.I'm filling out a Subway job application, and I don't know what to put?
you could put teachers, or managers or supervisors if youve ever had an job. they just need an reference to call and ask them questions about how you manage things and dont leave anything blank even if it doent apply to u just put na on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment