Friday, January 27, 2012

McDonald / Subway Job Application?!?

I am going to be 14 next month, and I am trying to get a job at either mcdonalds or subway tomorrow. Am I old enough?What job position am I most likely going to be working in? And I heard that there will be an interview, what questions are they going to ask? If you have been interviewed, Can you list as much questions asked as you can? Any tips too? Thank you!!!McDonald / Subway Job Application?!?
1st...when i was 14...and that was 12 yrs ago, u had to have a work permit to work at that age. few hrs a week, cant work after a spec. time, and not so many hrs on school days......interview for either place, common sence questions. most places under the age of 18 u are not allowed to use equipment like the slicer, but some places will still let you use it, which is a hazzard to you and them.

i would say go for subway before mcds.McDonald / Subway Job Application?!?
Bring a calculator to the subway job application. You'll need it. I don't think you can be hired at 14 anywhere in the states. You have to be 16. Just go in and ask them before getting an application. Some states might have different rules than the one I live in, but 25 years ago, you still had to be 16.
  • used car values
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment