Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How long does it take for Subway to contact you after recieving your application?

I'm not too worried about it. They do have an opening, and I just applied last night. They've had an opening for a while. I applied online. I'd also like to know, will they call or will they email? It's the first time I've ever applied for anything but still. I'd like to know when I need to watch my phone/ computer carefully.How long does it take for Subway to contact you after recieving your application?
It depends on the number of applicants. Some places are getting 50. They don't want to be short-handed so it usually happens quickly that you get a call.



Some hire you on the spot. If they got lots of applicants, they will wait until everyone has an interview.How long does it take for Subway to contact you after recieving your application?
A few days

No comments:

Post a Comment