Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Can I get a subway application?

I downloaded an online application from the website, but I don't have ink for my printer so I can't print it. I asked my mom if she could take me to subway to get an application and she said that they don't do it that way. If I want to apply for subway I have to be ready because they interview on certain days and on the spot. Is that true? She has not ever applied for subway nor does she really go there. Can I just walk in and ask for an application? Or is she right?Can I get a subway application?
Call ahead of time and ask if they are accepting applications and if they have any available on site. The stores get them the same way you would (printing them from Subway.com) and generally don't bother to print any to give out unless they are actively seeking new employees.



Even if the store is desperate to hire someone, it's really unlikely they'll interview you on the spot. The manager would have to be present and not be busy with work they were scheduled to be there to complete.Can I get a subway application?
You'll never know if you don't try :] You can absolutely walk in and ask. Just walk in and politely ask an employee for an application. If your mom doesn't want to drive you there, then call Subway and ask an employee if they have applications. If not, they might have you apply online, or they may not have any openings.

I am not sure about them giving you interviews on the spot.



Hope I helped, and best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment