Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I applied to Subway and I got an email with an application number and two store numbers?

Do these actually mean anything, or can I track down my application with them or something? I applied online, so I don't really know the numbers of the stores I applied to (there were two).I applied to Subway and I got an email with an application number and two store numbers?
It sounds to me like you 'got noticed' and you are being referred to two stores in your area. You should follow up on those !! Look in the phone book or online search for 'Subway store #XYZ', call them up, tell them what you received, and set up an appointment for an in-person interview. Either tell the manager your application number over the phone and/or be sure to bring it with you to the interview. You're almost hired ! Good luck :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment