Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Should I buy a sandwich when I take my application to Subway?

Is it better to buy an sandwich and show I love their food, or would it look better to just give them the application?Should I buy a sandwich when I take my application to Subway?
Buy a sandwich only if you're hungry but only eat it after the application is filled out and handed back in.



You don't have to buy a sandwich just put in your app. They don't need to know if you like the food. What you need to get through to them is, that you are a hard working person, have what it takes to do the job, and that they should hire you on that. Not because you love the food.



Go in with business on the mind.Should I buy a sandwich when I take my application to Subway?
I'm not sure if you've already turned it in. But personally, I would say no.

Subway employees sometimes have a lot going on in the back (prep and such)

Although it is our job to make sandwiches, obviously, if you don't want one and just want to turn in the application just hand it to the worker and smile!

I promise you, they will not mind at all if that's all you needed.



BUT if you are hungry, and craving Subway, go for it!
No that wouldn't be very professional. Just go in wearing something nice. Ask for the manager, introduce yourself, hand in your resume and leave. Attend the interview if you get called, and follow up with them a few days later thanking them to show that you're still interested.Should I buy a sandwich when I take my application to Subway?
I wouldn't do it personally. That's like kissing up. You might mention how much you love their sandwiches and that's why you want to work there, but don't kiss up by buying something just to drop off an application.
order one of the huge ones made for party platters. then sit down and eat it in front of them. whatever you do don't leave anything; eat it all or you might disrespect them. show them you mean businessShould I buy a sandwich when I take my application to Subway?
the application is what counts not buying a sub, only buy the sub if you are hungry if you are not famished just drop the application with the mgr and leave
No. You want to leave an impression as a potential employee, not a potential customer.
I don't think it matters. You can if you want but I promise it won't make your chances higher or lower. It's your application that matters.
If you have the money and were hungry, then buy a sandwich. If not, then hand the resume and leave or ask questions.
You do not have to buy a sandwich when you give the application.



should you get hired, you should get a discount while eating on their premises
If you are going to eat the sandwich then buy it
buy a sandwhich
"NO"
  • bonefish grill menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment