Thursday, February 23, 2012

16 year old applyed at target. Wondering about something

I went in to fill out the application on there PC's and with'in 24hours they called me back asking for a interview wondering if i can work at the food court since i worked at subway. So my interview is tomower but they told me to come in and fill out some more questions on there PC's so i did and there was about 20 questions and every 2 were the same question and i was like thats weird and my friend was rushing me since we had to go. And the 1st question would be like "If you saw someone stealing what would be the best anwser" and it was longer then that but they would have a list of Anwsers. So i picked the best anwser. Then that same question would be next but it would be the same words in a 4 sentence paragragh besides the last word which was worst so i had to fill out the best and worst. But insteed i put the 2nd best 1 for each anwser. And they did keep track of your time. I'm just wondering if this is gonna effect me alot. 16 year old applyed at target. Wondering about something
Thats sounds way stressful and confusing. But you should have just went and asked an emplyee or a manager you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment