Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm 16 in Texas and I don't where to get a work permit??

This one place will hire me because there desperate, it's a SuBway. On my application they say if your under 18 you need a work permit. Where do I get one?? A lot of my friends didn't need one to start working. I just what to come prepared for my interview.I'm 16 in Texas and I don't where to get a work permit??
from your school guidance officeI'm 16 in Texas and I don't where to get a work permit??
department of social services.
from ur school, prolly the nurseI'm 16 in Texas and I don't where to get a work permit??
usually u can get it from ur school office. go ask em about it. thats where i got mine
Usually if you're under 18, you do have to have one. Go to your school counselor and they should be able to give you an application or at least point you in the right direction. Good luck. You sound like an eager 16 year old and that's always a good thing. Remember to be a little early and do the best you can! Enjoy working, it can be very rewarding!I'm 16 in Texas and I don't where to get a work permit??
Does your school have a career center? If so, you'll find it there. Try your guidance counselor or ask your parents. they might know
you can get them at your school.

No comments:

Post a Comment