Monday, February 20, 2012

Would this be an okay to do??

A couple weeks ago I picked up a job application from a subway, near my house. Last week on Thursday, I got a call that they were doing walk in interviews...and if I wanted to, to come in. I came in a couple hours later, and did an interview. I do have mild CP in my left arm and walk with a bit of a limp, but I let her know it shouldn't become a problem. They are hiring 2-3 people, and she said she'd call next week, so most likely tomorrow or Tuesday? I thought my interview went really well, but that's just me. She said I was outgoing, not shy, and well put together. Would it be rude or inappropriate to call tomorrow and see if she's made hirings? I am really anxious, and really need this job!!! No rude comments, thanks!!!Would this be an okay to do??
im in the same boat almost! it sounds like you did really well! i would wait on monday if i were you and give them a chance to call u and then give them a call tuesday or wed to see whats up. good luck!Would this be an okay to do??
I'd say wait some days first. They will most probably call you, but don't be disappointed if they don't in the next couple days, just call them then.Would this be an okay to do??
Call %26amp;%26amp; Ask

=

Never a problem.

-

Never stop looking.Would this be an okay to do??
I'd probably wait until late Tuesday, or until Wednesday, to call and ask if she's made her decision.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment