Monday, February 20, 2012

Help with applying for a job?

Alright so two days ago i went into subway to get an application, the manager gave me one and i took it home and filled it out, and then i returned it today, when i went in the manager said she liked my upbeat personality and asked me a few questions. Then she told me to call her within 2 weeks?

Is this a good thing?

and also how long should i wait before calling, because i don't want to call to soon and annoy them, but i don't want to wait too long and make them think i don't want the job.



thanks!Help with applying for a job?
Call her in like a week. Not too soon, not too late, but I wouldn't wait the full 2 weeks to call. It is a good thing, but I'm not saying you WILL get the job, but that she/he/whatever likes you, and the fact that he/she/whatever wants you to call, is a good thing indeed. Just keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment