Monday, February 20, 2012

Do you think i will get this job?

I'm 17 and i'm a senior in high school. I get out of school at 1:30. I put in a application for subway at the beginning of the summer, and i just got an interview yesterday. I went to the interview. I feel like I did okay. But what do y'all think?



When they asked why i wanted to work there i said "I like the food, everyone always seems really nice that work there, and that it seems that they use alot of team work to get things done and i like that". Then they asked me if i have ever been convicted of a crime "no ma'am" and then she asked me if i have ever been arrested "yes ma'am" she asked me why and i told her what had happened. Cause i really shouldn't had gotten arrested i was just with some people who were doing something they shouldn't had been but i was just sitting in the car and that none of us really knew that what we they're doing was illegal. At the end of the interview they said they would call me in 1-2 days if i got the job that they were just interviewing alot of people that day. i shook the manager and the owner's hand. And the owner said it was nice to meet me. and i said nice to meet you back to her.



To the interview i wore dark jeans that did not have any holes in them, and a gray polo shirt with a pink undershirt. and i made sure my boobs weren't hanging out. and tennis shoes.



so do y'all think i did okay? It's only been a day.



Also this was my first interview ever. I've never had a job but i've been looking alot.Do you think i will get this job?
This may depend, in my way of looking at it I don't know but if you have gotten arrested, that might pull a few strings down, but then again they might like you, I have just gotten a interview today, and in your spot I know how it feels it's a nervous procedure lol so just think the worst on things :) so you don't get let down.Do you think i will get this job?
Quickly send a thank you note. This will increase your chances if they get it before they decide.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment