Thursday, February 23, 2012

McDonald's Interview Today?

I am 15. I realized that I really don't want to have to clean their windows and trim hedges and stuff. I just want to work on the regiter or drive thru. When I was there filling out the application, a worker asked me why i would want to work there. Also, every time I go there, the employees seem so depressed and very busy. I think I would rather work at Subway. Should I go?McDonald's Interview Today?
well most people i've seen working at mcdonalds are just there for the paycheck---working around negative people will just make you negative---how were the employees at subway--happy-- grouchy---good luck on your decision---study hard in school ,so you can get a great job later on in your careerMcDonald's Interview Today?
Go to the interview. It'll be good practice even if you don't get or don't accept the job.McDonald's Interview Today?
go to the interview..and if u get the job stay for a month..then app. at subway and if u get the job there..quit mickey D's

No comments:

Post a Comment