Thursday, February 23, 2012

Should I work here?

Hey Y'all! I'm only 15, and I put in an app. for subway (becuase they can hire my kind)! :D I just want some spending money. Is there anywhere I can put in an application that has nothing to do with subs? Thnx. I mean, I would like to work at subway....I'm not complaining....I just want to know if they have anything else for a 15 yr old......and it'll help if it was somewhere really close to Lexington, South Carolina....THNX! :DShould I work here?
bro ik wut u mean im 14 n i look for stuff too. but try a store like Apple, a clothing store. A videogame store if your into that sort of thing like gamestop.......or a music shop. your choice be independent and think what you really wanna do
  • raw food recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment