Monday, February 20, 2012

Do I get a work permit from an employer or from school?

So I'm filling out an application for Subway online and I've come across a question that I'm not sure how to answer. It says, "Are you legally able to be employed in this country (If hired, verification will be required by law)?" Does this mean that I need to have a work permit before I'm hired there or do I get my work permit after I've been hired? Or does this question mean I need to show proof that I'm a U.S. citizen? I'm only 15 and I've been looking for a job; I'm applying anywhere I can (under consideration, of course) with hopes that someone will hire me.



Thanks in advance!Do I get a work permit from an employer or from school?
Just put yes it means if your a u.s citizen dont worry bout it:)Do I get a work permit from an employer or from school?
school, do u have a ss if u do then u can work in the usa

No comments:

Post a Comment