Thursday, February 23, 2012

What Are The Chances Of Getting The Job?

They are opening a subway by my house...3 days ago i printed out an application and went to the new subway yesterday...i walked in and saw the manager....i walked up to her shook her hand and said...."Hi My Name Is ____ How Are You Today?" she said "Good".....then i said "Well I Came Because I Am Interested In Working Here And I Have My Application Filled Out" handed her the application.....she looked at it and she asked if i lived around there i said "Yes i live across the Street"...(yes i actually do live across the street i didnt lie)....and she said "Ok I Will Look At It And Get Back To You"....then i said "Ok Thank You For Your Time Im Really Looking Forward On Working Here At Subway".....while i said that i shook her hand one last time and then said "Have A Nice Day".....So Now My Question Is....

Did I Make An Impression????.....What Are The Chances Of Getting The Job???.....Did I Do Too Much???......And Yes I Dressed Nice, Shaved, Smelled Good, Nice Breath, Etc......Thank You!!!!!What Are The Chances Of Getting The Job?
You did a great job!



Now, follow up. Call and ask to speak with that person by name. Say that you really enjoyed meeting her, and that you're checking your application status because Subway is your first choice. Reiterate that you can begin working at her convenience. Tell her you hope she has a wonderful weekend and thank her.



If she's not available, leave a message with your name and phone number, at least saying that you're checking in about the position.



Keep checking in every couple of days if you're brushed off. If they know you're a motivated worker, it'll give you an edge.



Hope you get it! Good luck!What Are The Chances Of Getting The Job?
You did exactly right. I would say you have a reasonably good chance of getting the job if there is nothing in your background that would prevent it.



Good luck.What Are The Chances Of Getting The Job?
I like it a lot. You did it as perfect as it can be. Hope you get the job.What Are The Chances Of Getting The Job?
you did great, the touch of "i'm really looking forward to working here" is great. it hints that you've already been hired.



great job! hope u get it

:)
I think you have a great chance of getting that job! I think you made a great impression!
  • bikebandit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment