Thursday, February 23, 2012

Guys ONLY: I work with all women and i need help!?

I work at subway with about 11 women and i'm the only male i'm sick and tired of my female co-workers bitching and taking charge over me i tell my manager that she has to consider hiring more males so i'm not alone. The one time we got 3 applications handed in 2 males 1 female..my manager hired the female...how can i keep my dominance as a male? What do i do? to some guys this sounds like a dream..but to me its pure hell.Guys ONLY: I work with all women and i need help!?
you need to show whos boss!! yea i am a girl bu still u need to go to ur manager and ask " please hire some more boys! like i am trierd of working with girls all the time..... please! " yea so ur welcome and dont be pissed at me for helping!!Guys ONLY: I work with all women and i need help!?
what "dominance"? America is the land of Equality. the only people that should be "taking charge" over you would be managers or shift supervisors. . Man up and stop being a doormat
You need to tell each female that another female said mean things about them That way...they start fighting and will get fired. And you can tell your boss not to hire females since all they do is gossip adn start rumors and fights.Guys ONLY: I work with all women and i need help!?
You need to sleep with your manager, or find a new job.
flirt with one of the girls and the rest will fight for your attention :D this way now you are in control!Guys ONLY: I work with all women and i need help!?
dddddd

No comments:

Post a Comment