Thursday, February 23, 2012

Please, anyone experienced with filling out job applications? 10 points to best answer.?

So here's the thing. I'm 18 and I've only had 2 jobs my whole life. Waitress 2 years at a retirement home and half a year as a lab assistant. I've never had to interview for my jobs. Family friends hired me simply because they know I'm a hard worker and fast learner.



In my area, they are having WALK-IN interviews for 5 hours tomorrow (they are in need of staff) Well, I got an application and I know it's pathetic but... I always seem to say the wrong thing. Or not what they want to hear.



1. Could someone give me 3 examples of "qualities that will make you successful at Qdoba"



And



2. "Why are you interested in working at Qdoba?"



Qdoba is a "fast food" Mexican Grill. Similar to Subway having a serving line where they go down the counter asking you what you want.Please, anyone experienced with filling out job applications? 10 points to best answer.?
Just be honest and don't over-think it. It's Qdoba, after all, and you could just apply at one of the dozens of other restaraunts that I imagine are in the area if you don't get hired there. Try to think of it as YOU interviewing THEM.



Anyway, you already mentioned some of the qualities that would make you a good worker in the preface to your question. Just mention real, specific things that you did as a lab assistant and waitress, and don't generalize (i.e. "I feel that I have the qualities of a good worker that lead to success," etc.). A lot of your competition won't be half as articulate as you, so use that your advantage.



You'll do fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment