Monday, February 20, 2012

Would this be a good place for me to work?

I am a 16 year old male, I am in 10th grade and I have a 3.5 GPA. I am looking for a job that pays at least $7.25 an hour (Which is Minimum Wage in Florida). I live in Merritt Island, which is an extremely populated Island in Florida and also very small. My school has over 3000 students, therefore most of the well known places such as: Publix, Target, Pizza Hut, Home Depot, Wal Mart and most restaurants. I am only looking for a Part-Time job because of school. I went to Subway which is within walking distance (Even though I have my own car and license) and they said they have been hiring for a month or so and they haven't had anybody come in and asked for an application (This Subway is brand new and really nice). I often go to this Subway to get food since it's so close, so when I went in there the shift manager that is usually there when I go there said "I will put in a good word for you, since I see you in here often and have good manners" and I know quite a few people that work there. So I went home and filled out the application then went back later and turned it in. Do you guys think this would be a good job for a 16 year old? If so, why?Would this be a good place for me to work?
Working at Subway could be a great first job. Since you have a car, it would be a good idea to apply at other places that allow part time schedules in the area... just in case subway doesn't have room in their schedule for you.Would this be a good place for me to work?
get more details ;open the third %26amp; fourth link in: www.career-canada-usa.co.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment