Monday, February 20, 2012

POLL: Should I apply for this job tomorrow morning?

The Subway store at the end of my Mum's street is accepting applications. Should I go and apply for a casual/part time position or not?POLL: Should I apply for this job tomorrow morning?
OMG YESSSSSS and when you get the job can you give me free subways? ^_^


NOESS DONT LEAVE US PERMERNATNLY D:POLL: Should I apply for this job tomorrow morning?
I think you should, they pay not to bad there too and at least you wont be eating crap when you work!!!

But just consider also if you are on centrelink?? Sometimes its worth not working and keep getting payments as they will reduce your payments as you work鈥? And being at uni might not be worth the stress
Also, Tasman meats is looking for another weekend casual鈥hink its $21 on the Sunday
i swear those are scams, the "we are hiring, bs"



i believe all they are doing is taking applications to put in their month/quarterly reports that they had received xxx numbers, etc



my 2 centsPOLL: Should I apply for this job tomorrow morning?
Yes, why not contribute to society?
Sure, why not?



Good luck! :)POLL: Should I apply for this job tomorrow morning?
Yups!
How about the last one you post tests like a month ago?

And why not, try it, it's nothin harms.
Whatever floats your boat dude
if you need the money you should
it dont hurt to try, someone has to be there to make sandwitches for people

No comments:

Post a Comment