Monday, February 20, 2012

Follow up phone call?

I went into Subway and handed in an application yesterday, but the manager wasn't going to be in til today. The girl whom I gave it to said to call today, but I don't have a clue what to actually say :O Help?Follow up phone call?
Simply ring them up, state that you submitted your application for employment yesterday and the lady working there ask you to call today and arrange an interview. You may be directed to the manager or not, as there are so many people going for jobs these days.Follow up phone call?
Hi, my name is____, I turned in my application yesterday and the girl I gave the application to told me you wouldn't be there until today. So I was just calling to see if you had a chance to look at my application or when you would be able to let me know something?

No comments:

Post a Comment