Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do you think I would get hired?

I quit my job recently at Subway, because of personal reasons. I am wanting to put in applications at other subways, but I did not want to give a two week notice. If I used them as a refrence do you think that they would call the other subway first? I know thta most managers of subways know each other and chit chat, but i'm just willing to take the chance. I had a friend that got fired at a Subway, and then came work at the one I recently worked at. I just want someone elses point of view. Please no rude comments, it will be greatly appreciated.Do you think I would get hired?
Depends how valuable you are. It's not nice that you didn't give notice, so don't count on it, but it doesn't have to mean a fatal mistake. Depends how hard it is to find a good employee.Do you think I would get hired?
I agree with the first poster. Besides that, what have you got to lose? I say go for it!
  • arizona weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment