Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just curious. why aren't i being called back for an interview? this will be my first job.?

I am applying for my first job. my mom is helping with applying to jobs. when i fill out paper applications i just hand into the person in the cashier that's what my mom says to do. i have filled out about ten online application including starbucks, mcdonalds, in and out, and subway. i have volunteer experience i have volunteered with the library and i have good grades. i am also in my schools fashion club. i am honest, understanding, willing to learn, i'm rarely late, and i'm a hard worker. people say i am good at writing. i am may not be the best at math but i know basic math and i am in algebra 2. i have to admit i'm a little shy. i don't know many people who can get me a job or know someone who is hiring teens. iJust curious. why aren't i being called back for an interview? this will be my first job.?
The BEST thing to do when turning in apps, Is to ask for the manager, and hand it in directly to the manager, Talk to them for a minute if there not busy, Let them know this is your first job, and your excited to start working. Don't be shy, They have been in your same situation. Never Turn in apps around Lunch time, They will be to busy to even care that you are handing in one. Also Employers LOVE people who are looking for there first jobs, It means they have No "BAD HABITS" and they can Mold you into there perfect employee, They can train you exactly how you are correctly supposed to be trained, without you coming off with "well at McDees, We did this", Employers hate that. So They Love it when they get a first time jobber! GL with your Search!Just curious. why aren't i being called back for an interview? this will be my first job.?
Same thing happend to me, the only place that ever gave me an interview was the one I actually called back, so you are gonna have to cakk the place back a few days after turning in your app and ask about itJust curious. why aren't i being called back for an interview? this will be my first job.?
The economy
  • carolina skiff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment