Thursday, February 16, 2012

I applied to a job, but I want to ensure that i get the job.?

A local subway is now hiring and i just turned in an application but i want to somehow ensure that i get the job by perhaps calling the manager. But if I do this, what should i say on the phone?I applied to a job, but I want to ensure that i get the job.?
Hopefully, your application/Resume is nice, professional, and error-free. After a couple of days, i would call and ask for the person that is doing the interview. Ask politely if there would be anyway to set up an appointment with them, of course at their convenience, as you are very excited about meeting them! After acing the interview, make sure to send them a "thank you" card for seeing you.I applied to a job, but I want to ensure that i get the job.?
You should ask the manager if you can set up a time to meet in person and discuss the job. Ask the manager if the position is going to be filled soon. Show some enthusiasm when you talk to him/her. When you do show up for your meeting, make sure you are dressed appropriately, neat and clean!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment