Monday, February 20, 2012

Reference (applying for a job)?

So, I've been working in subway restaurant for about a year (part-time). I don't really like the job there, that's why I'm planning to apply working at Safeway. However, on the safeway's application form, it asks me about my previous working experience.



Should I tell them that I am currently employed? If yes, they might ask me to give them the Subway's manager phone number and ask about my performance at subway. The thing is I am afraid that he will not give good comments about me. Also, he might not like it if he knows that I am applying for a new job (keep in mind that I will quit the job if i get the job at safeway).



What do you guys think I should do?Reference (applying for a job)?
most applications ask if they can contact your employer you are with now. just put no and the reason why.Reference (applying for a job)?
It is fairly common for prospective employees to request confidentiality where their current employer is ocncerned. Most people do not want to jeopardize a job in order to get a new one.Reference (applying for a job)?
always tell your new employers your job history. They will find out sooner or later. Plus, if its a bad reference you can call your interviewer and ask them what subway said and work hard to change subways mind about it.Reference (applying for a job)?
Dont hide facts from your new employer, be honest and state the facts. If they dont want to hire you...thier loss.
check this link its good









http://workathome.sensmessages.com/2/workathome.aspx







.

No comments:

Post a Comment