Monday, February 20, 2012

What is the easiest way to get from Heathrow airport in London to the Intercontinental London Park hotel?

Hello, I've only been to London once and was there for only a few days, this time I am going for 4 nights and will be staying in the Intercontinental hotel, I want to avoid using taxis as much as possible so I was thinking what is the easiest way to get from the heathrow airport to the hotel using trains and subways? I have an application in my mobile phone that has all the london subways and when I input my destination it tells me to simply get into the picadlily line from the airport and that will drop me at the hyde park corner station and I think thats just right beside the hotel.. am i correct here? acording to the phone application I dont have to change trains anywhere but it sounds way too easy to be true,



If this is the case, how much do I have to walk from where the train/subway leaves me, to the hotel?



Thanks!What is the easiest way to get from Heathrow airport in London to the Intercontinental London Park hotel?
Yes its on the east side of a street called Park Lane close to Hyde Park Corner Station on the Piccadilly Line of the Underground which runs direct from Heathrow (no changes). From the station look for an exit signed to Park Lane (east side); you will need to use passage ways that cross under the street as there are no surface pedestrian

cross ways at Hyde Park Corner, Its about a 5 minute walk from the stationWhat is the easiest way to get from Heathrow airport in London to the Intercontinental London Park hotel?
Take the Heathrow Express to Paddington. From there take the Circle Line to South Kensington. Change onto the Piccadilly Line to Hyde Park Corner. (Warning the subways under the road system are a bit confusing here). A cab wouldn't be too expensive from Paddington to the Intercontinental. You could indeed take the Piccadilly Line all the way from Heathrow. It would be by far the cheapest, but also the longest journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment