Thursday, February 23, 2012

(ten points) getting my first job?

so im turning turning sixteen in three months when many places will be hiring. i live in a small town so all we really have is sonic subway McDonald's, convenient etc. so is it possible to put an application in three months in advance before you even get an interview(ten points) getting my first job?
sure put one in and then put a start date in for 3 mo later and you will be on the top of the pile(ten points) getting my first job?
Im sixteen as well and hope this week to start doing odd jobs for a PR firm.



I suggest asking around for unwanted work and offering services for a low price. Ironically, jobs are super available for teens in an econimically constraining situation. We can get by with less with no family to support.



Ask around at stores or offer yard work door to door. You could ask people if their houses need cleaning.



Try and think of something that you're naturally good at and use that as an advantage: if you are a skilled organizer, perhaps you could offer to organize closets or something.
I was also very intense like you previous days, and I started searching online to make some money but i was not having very good results then after a struggle of a week i reached a placeIt has lots of jobs to choose from and was amazingly satisfying my needs of daily spending and I was making more then 700$/month for free without any investment and I know how it feels to have 700$ in hands. (So, Good luck and have nice earnings there.)

http://youronlinejobs.com(ten points) getting my first job?
If you are applying at a fast food place no, but if you plan on applying at a store or a nicer restaurant I would say it is totally fine. I work at a bagel shop and put an application in 3 months before I was hired.
You need to wait until you're 16 actually :\



McDonald's hires at 15, but other places are strictly 16. Try McDonald's for now and maybe even a grocery store. Then when you turn 16 go apply at other places.(ten points) getting my first job?
Its not really something you should do. Just wait till you turn sixteen otherwise they'll lose the application or throw it away.
yes- just let them know when you will be interested in starting, sometimes with fast food places it takes that long anyway- if not just wait until your 16- a lot of places will be hriing then and not now anyway
I guess so. My brother got a job at safeway last summer, i dont remember him having an application tho.
usually applying to those types of places they'll call you within 1-3 weeks.

there's usually a section saying "earliest day available for work" which you can fill in if you don't want to work right away.
For fast food jobs, it probably isn't necessary. Go in a couple weeks in advance, and you'll be fine.
yea go for it, but where it says age write 15 but 16 in three months.
See if you could get a job at a local business
You have to calll and follow up with your app.
GO TO MY PROFILE AND ANSWER MY QUESTION OR I WILL GET VERY ANGRY!
poop

No comments:

Post a Comment