Monday, February 20, 2012

Im going to apply for my first job but dont know what to do?

im thinking about working at subway or baskin robbins, just something simple like that. after i get the application and fill it out do i go back to the place and just give it to whoever is working at the time and then wait for someone to call me? i have never had a job before so can someone tell me exactly what you had to do for your first job?Im going to apply for my first job but dont know what to do?
I just applied, don't do their online application until you call them and ask for a minimum age...most places I WANTED to work at was 18+, but I called QFC and it's only 16+, so I did the online application and walla, I'm hired.Im going to apply for my first job but dont know what to do?
i would suggest pickin up the app then bringing it back and hand it to a manager to make it gets to the right person...wait 2 weeks and if no call go see the manager and ask the status of your application
  • peterbilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment