Thursday, February 23, 2012

LGBT:Do colleges really care about this?

Okay, I've been working at Subway for a little over a year now and its my first job. I heard that it looks good on a college application to have a job for a while. But, I want to know how much that matters and will it stand out on my application. (My grades and extra circulars are great so I'm not too worried, just curious.) Thanks.LGBT:Do colleges really care about this?
Usually the higher competitive schools think about it, but if your grades are good and you have no records or anything, it probably shouldn't matter.



If it does matter, then screw them. e.eLGBT:Do colleges really care about this?
They mostly only care about that sort of thing in very competitive schools where there are very few spots and many, many applicants. Your extra-curricular activities would distinguish you from the other applicants who have similar grades and test scores to you.LGBT:Do colleges really care about this?
hello wrong section, unless the college cares wether your gay or not post somewhere else

No comments:

Post a Comment