Monday, February 20, 2012

Very Interesting Interview call?

I recently submitted an application for subway last week. On monday, subway calls me. Unfortunately i was in class so i couldn't answer my phone. They left a message saying they wanted to talk about my application and to call them back.



I call them back later that day. Unfortunately, the lady that called me was not there so i told the people there that i would call back tuesday morning.





I call back tuesday morning and talk with the lady that called me. I tell her that im returning her call and if she needed anything. She then proceeds to tell me that she had no idea who i am and she wasn't sure if she gave me a call or not. I tell her my name again and she says " Alright well i don't have your application with me right now but i will give u a call tomorrow morning when i find it".



Wednesday comes and goes and no call.



Its now thursday and i have no idea what just happened. Can someone explain to me what the hell what that about?Very Interesting Interview call?
My guess is that they probably have tons of applications and don't really care who they hire. They will just hire whoever happens to be available at the time to come in for an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment