Monday, February 20, 2012

How long does it take for a job to show up on your record?

Long story I'm gonna try to make it short



I got fired from subway Monday the day after I got fired I went and filled out at publix but didn't mention subway on my application because I only worked there for a month any who they called me for a interview the next day and the man said I pretty much had the job as long as I pass the drug and a background check I was wondering if subway would show up on my background (gosh I hope not!) then ruin my chances of working for publix like how long does it take for a job to show up on your record



(I got fired for getting acrylic nails put on for my god sisters wedding and it was never in their policy that I couldn't get false nails and when I asked to see the policy the manager was hesitating then she told me to help with customers I never got to see that policy hmm (this was before I got fired) then the next morning the assistant manager calls me an says "ohh uhh you're fired for having fake nails on" I'm thinking okay we don't get warnings anymore? that was my 1st job so you could imagine I was heart broken but god opens doors for me :)



sorry for the little back story it just blows my mind :DHow long does it take for a job to show up on your record?
The background check will only be about if you have ever done anything Illegal. If you stole from the subway; that will show.



I have done the same thing. I worked at Ross Dress For Less, accepted a tip, they fired me and never put them on any resume's or anything. Got a job, twice! It's NOT illegal.How long does it take for a job to show up on your record?
As long as you never mention it, and no one else does it will never be on any record. There is no job computer that keeps these records ( maybe for your Grandchildren ).

No comments:

Post a Comment